General Post Office Dublin Ireland GPO
Christmas Music in the General Post Office Dublin, Ireland Month December 2019
Christmas Carols and Music in the GPO Dublin Ireland 2019
DO NOT FORGET Monday 1st December Noel Carroll will start lunchtime concerts LIVE in the GPO. Christmas Carols and Music all week up to the 24th December 2019.
- Monday to Friday from 1.00 to 2.00 Live lunchtime concerts in the GPO
- The 24th Dec starts @12.00 till 1.00
- This year 2019 celebrates the 24th year of tradition for many Dubliners and tourists visiting and listening to the wonderful Christmas Music and Carols played live in the GPO historic building.
- The General Post Office (GPO; Irish: Ard-Oifig an Phoist) in Dublin is the headquarters of An Post, the Irish Post Office, and Dublin's principal post office. Sited in the centre of O'Connell Street, the city's main thoroughfare, it is one of Ireland's most famous buildings, and was the last of the great Georgian public buildings erected in the capital. (Wikipedia)
- Check out https://www.gpowitnesshistory.ie/christmas/ for a very special Christmas